Who is Wonder Seeking Sarah
An avid traveller, a passionate marketing professional and a fun-loving human. My aim is to share my experiences of travelling, and what I've learned along the way, to inspire people to get out there and see the world.
Why was Wonder Seeking Sarah created
First and foremost, Wonder Seeking Sarah is a personal blog, created to provide inspiration for those looking for their next mind-blowing trip. So take a look, explore the blog, share stories and let's learn about the wonders of this world together.
Find out more
Read more about the "why" behind Wonder Seeking Sarah on the blog!
So far you've read about the who, the why and the purpose of the blog Wonder Seeking Sarah. But who is the Sarah behind it all?
Let's find out by looking at what makes me tick....
Wonder Seeking Sarah
A few of my favourite things:
- Favourite colour: Turquoise
- Number 1 food choice: Mexican
- Favourite animal: Giraffe - incredible to see in the wild in Africa (love all animals really though)
- Sports I pursue: I'll give any sport a go but my favourites are hockey, skiing and horse riding. Took up surfing on my travels, but still learning....
- Latest skill acquired: Did my PADI Open water scuba diving course on Koh Lanta,Thailand. Loved it so much I did my advanced course in the Perhentian Islands in Malaysia. Cannot wait to dive again!
- Favourite country: New Zealand
- Best nap spot: any sun lounger in the shade on a quiet beach
- Dream job: Marketing in the food or travel industry
- City at the top of the to-visit list: Vancouver
- Country you'd love to explore next: Canada or India (I know that's two but its hard to pick!!)
A bit of background....
I grew up in a small village called Bythorn in rural Cambridgeshire, but now my home is wherever my next adventure takes me.
I've been fortunate enough to travel extensively over the past ten years, a bug I think I caught from my jet-setting parents!
I crave adventure, seeking out incredible places and meeting people from all different cultures and walks of life.
Aside from the love of travelling, I pursued a career in marketing. It's a career I'm passionate about and hope to continue to grow in.
As you'll see from my blog, I'm very active and always out in nature so you can be assured that my posts will be filled with hikes to do, incredible scenery to view and many gems to explore.
I hope you enjoy reading Wonder Seeking Sarah and don't hesitate to get in touch <3
Take a read
Now you've found a bit more about the Sarah behind it all, check out the latest posts on the blog and get inspired!